• background image
    background image
    background image
  • Citizenship

    Citizenship is the status of a person recognized under the custom or law as being a legal member of a sovereign state or belonging to a nation.


    In order to petition a relative who is seeking a Permanent Resident Card, the U.S. citizen must: Complete the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. Review the form instructions for directions on completing the Form I‑130. Submit the Filing Fee(s). Include the appropriate filing fee with the Form I-130.

    Work permit

    What are the requirements for getting a work permit, also known as working papers, if you’re a minor (someone under the age of 18)? Working papers are legal documents that certify a minor can be employed and are categorized into two types: employment certificates and age certificates.

  • Helpful Links to help you

    Show off your projects, features, or clients in this section.

    broken image

    All you need to

    For all information needed about your Immigration status and how to go about it. If you need updated form and current fees

    broken image
    A small tagline

    Consular Electronic Application Center! On this website, you can apply for a U.S. Nonimmigrant Visa; apply to renew an A, G, or NATO Visa; apply for an Immigrant Visa; or check the status of your visa application. On this website, you can also pay certain fees associated with your Immigrant Visa application.


    Please note that, in most situations, submitting your application is just one of the steps in the application process. Please select the appropriate application for more information.


    To learn more about obtaining a United States visa or passport, please visit http://travel.state.gov.

    broken image

    All you need to

    A sentence or two describing this item. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet.


    Use this tool to track the status of an immigration application, petition, or request.
    Make sure you have a receipt number
  • Got a Question on Immigration?

    Don't be afraid to reach out. You + us = awesome.

    1001 E. SAMPLE RD. #4E - POMPANO BEACH, FL 33064